Do you have experience and interested in joining our team? Do you know somebody whom you feel would be interested in joining our team?
LIFESIGNS, Inc. has several exciting opportunities for employment at our various offices in Southern California. We are an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE). Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. Or, if you prefer, you may simply submit your resume for general consideration.
LIFESIGNS, Inc. provides onsite American Sign Language interpretation manual, oral and tactile(Blind/Deaf) modes for businesses, organizations, and individuals at any hour of the day, on any day of the week. All interpreters are bound by the RID Code of Ethics and by the Code of Professional Conduct. LIFESIGNS. Inc. interpreters must meet all requirements, for more information please contact the office.
Our mission is to promote self-determination and self-sufficiency of deaf and hard of hearing people within the mainstream of life through the provision of comprehensive, dependable and effective communication services.
- "I wanted to say thank you for coming to our Police Department and educating myself and fellow officers on the importance of understanding Deaf culture and ways to communicate. This has been one of the most impactful trainings I have been a part of. I have been interested in learning ASL for many years, but this helped finalize my decision to take action. I am so grateful for this training and so happy to have shared this experience with you!"Alan W
- "LIFESIGNS interpreters were very pleasant and professional and did a great job reassuring the patient and family before, throughout and after the whole procedure. LIFESIGNS staff walked me through registering online and completing the request online, ensuring that everything was done correctly. It was a very short time later that I received the e-mail saying that our ASL interpreter was already set up for the next day. Customer service is so important and your company sure does it well."Deryl R
- "We are very happy with LIFESIGNS work!"Ana J
- “Sending this e-mail in regards to LIFESIGNS, Inc. staff who continually worked on this case for me to get an additional interrupter at the last minute when the member wasn't discharged. They did an outstanding job in my opinion is an asset to the company who gave theirs all and went above and beyond to make this happen. Great job, you are truly an example of what customer satisfaction is all about. Thank you again.”Mesia P
- "The clients were extremely impressed with how smoothly everything came together. Your hard work and support was invaluable in making the conference a memorable week. We truly appreciated your flexibility and quick reaction to our last minute changes and additions! Your entire team was friendly, helpful and very professional."Andrea M
- "LIFESIGNS interpreters were great interpreters. They were punctual and helpful. Thank you again."Karen G